We are looking for a Senior Αccount Director. The ideal candidates will be conceptual, strategic, collaborative and all around creative genies. We are looking for marketers who are capable of translating the clients’ needs and goals into successful PR strategies, working on a wide range of projects and clients from various sectors.
- Derive, plan and execute PR campaigns for clients to successfully meet the client’s strategic goals
- Content Management including collecting, loading, verifying, sourcing, validating and communicating the status of content, including: newsletters, social media copy, press releases, websites, intranets and internal announcements.
- Use Social Media and influencers marketing to build brand reputation
- Build relationships and identify the resources needed to gather various forms of content for internal and external channels. And must be able to actively seek out the relationships when not immediately identified.
- Create and develop opportunities for organic growth of existing business
- Act as a natural leader that people gravitate towards and will follow, but understand that team work and leadership are not hierarchical
- Foster a positive team atmosphere and establish credibility both internally and externally
- Keeping abreast of external issues and events and regularly review their impact upon programs, clients and agency objectives
- 5+ years of related experience
- Experience and knowledge of the media scene, ability to manage media issues
- Strong presentation skills, comfortable representing yourself, your team, and your ideas in front of a group
- Strong and effective negotiation skills, proactive approach and initiative
- Must be a team leader and a team player; good at problem solving and completing tasks on deadlines
- Strategic and out of the box thinking, focus on achieving results and surpassing expectations
- Fluency in Greek and English. Good knowledge of another foreign language will be considered a strong asset.
- Ability to work under pressure and within tight (and conflicting) deadlines and ability to set priorities
- Likes to roll up their sleeves and get involved in the process
- Cares about their clients’ needs deeply and always seeks a partnership
- A great workspace in Athens with passionate, creative, team oriented, hard working people.
- An opportunity to grow into a very important role
- Access to books and resources for professional and personal development
- Opportunities to attend conferences worldwide and internal and external trainings
- Outdoor activities, trips and experiences held by the company
- Global brands, inspiring and challenging projects that help you evolve
- Competitive Salary
By joining ONE TEAM you will be part of a young, creative and dynamic company undergoing rapid growth and transformation into a market leader
Is this what you are looking for?
Send your CV and a few lines about yourself, at email@example.com using Senior Account Director as a subject.